El Picacho Gold Project
The El Picacho Gold-Silver property is interpreted as a orogenic gold system within the regional Caborca Orogenic Gold Belt known for producing gold mines that include La Herradura and San Francisco. The project is 140 kilometers north of Hermosillo and totals 2,414 hectares. Five primary zones of mineralization have been identified across the property totalling over six kilometers of prospective trends. Surface sampling has identified high-grade gold and silver values.
*Brodie A. Sutherland, P.Geo., CEO for Tocvan Ventures Corp. and a qualified person (“QP”) as defined by Canadian National Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical information on this website.
- Five (5) priority Au-Ag targets within the Caborca Orogenic Gold Belt.
- 6 km’s of prospective trend.
- Road accessible, railroad 2 km’s east of project.
- 18 km SW of producing San Francisco Au-Ag Mine
- Fully permitted for 15,000 m of drilling and 2,000 m of trenching.